The Martin Luther King Jr./ClinicaCampesinaHealth Center is a full-service facility with a wide range of experts in one location for your convenience. Those services include:
We accept most insurance plans and offer a sliding fee scale based on your income for the uninsured.
Community Health of South Florida, Inc.
Urgent Care: When you just can’t wait, head to our Urgent Care Center for general illness, injury treatment, and more. It is open Monday through Friday from 3pm to 10pm.
- Primary Care: A team of highly qualified primary care physicians are some of the best providers of patient care. They are skilled in a broad range of family-centered medical services including: acute and chronic disease management, preventative care, health education and much more.
- Pediatric Services include: Annual check ups, acute and episodic care for all illnesses, chronic disease management, school physicals, parent education and immunizations. Through the Vaccines for Children Program, CHI provides free immunizations.
- Dental Care: Services include an initial exam and diagnosis, preventative care, restoration, surgery, prosthetics, cosmetic surgery and more. If you don’t have dental insurance, CHI can help you with that, too.
- Vision Care: Your vision is just as important to your overall health. That's why our optometrists provide comprehensive eye exams. Let us help you see clearly and check for underlying systemic conditions, such as diabetes and blood pressure issues that can be revealed by looking into your eyes. This may also include a check for cataracts. We offer eye exams and a wide variety of stylish frames at our Martin Luther King Health Center Vision Department. We care about your vision.
- OB/GYN: Includes annual Check-Ups and Pap Smears, family planning and contraceptive management, prenatal care, pre- and post-menopausal treatment, infertility and endocrine treatment, infectious disease diagnosis and treatment, cancer screening and treatment.
- Behavioral Health (adult and pediatric): Our behavioral health staff is among the best backed by intensive training and experience. In addition, we know compassion and understanding are important components to a successful behavioral health treatment. It is an integrated approach that combines behavioral health and medical services to work hand in hand for the patient’s benefit.
- Full service in-house pharmacy includes low-cost medications, free delivery, electronic prescription refills, anti-coagulation clinic, clinical pharmacy program, medication management and over-the-counter medicines at a much cheaper price than your major drug stores. Can’t afford your medications? We have programs that can help. Free prescription delivery available.
- Laboratory: No need to travel offsite for a simple blood test. Our on site laboratory can do your routine testing and process many tests on site. Our lab interfaces with Quest and LabCorp and it enables our clinicians to receive lab results directly into the patient’s Electronic Health Record.
- Insurance enrollment: 1 on 1 enrollment help from our insurance specialists. They can help you enroll in Affordable Care Act Plans, Medicaid, Medicare, Kidcare and more.
now boasts 11 centers serving the South Miami-Dade including Monroe County and 34 school-based programs. CHI's motto is "Patient Care Comes First."