The West Kendall Health Center is a state of the art, recently renovated facility, with an array of high quality medical experts and services including:
We accept most insurance plans and offer a sliding fee scale based on your income for the uninsured. Community Health of South Florida, Inc.
- Primary Care: A team of highly qualified primary care physicians are some of the best providers of patient care. They are skilled in a broad range of family-centered medical services including: acute and chronic disease management, preventative care, health education and much more.
- Pediatrics: Services include: annual check ups, acute and episodic care for all illnesses, chronic disease management, school physicals, parent education and immunizations. Through the Vaccines for Children Program, CHI provides free immunizations.
- Dental Care Services include: an initial exam and diagnosis, preventative care, restoration, surgery, prosthetics, cosmetic surgery and more. If you don’t have dental insurance, CHI can help you with that, too.
- Behavioral Health (adult and pediatric): Our behavioral health staff is among the best backed by intensive training and experience. In addition, we know compassion and understanding are important components to a successful behavioral health treatment. It is an integrated approach that combines behavioral health and medical services to work hand in hand for the patient’s benefit.
- Free Prescription Delivery
- Insurance enrollment: 1 on 1 enrollment help from our insurance specialists. They can help you enroll in Affordable Care Act Plans, Medicaid, Medicare, Kidcare and more.
now boasts 11 centers serving the South Miami-Dade including Monroe County and 34 school-based programs. CHI's motto is "Patient Care Comes First."