Dr. Tomas Lang, DDS
SUBTITLE: Doctor of Dental Surgery, DDS
Dr. Tomas Lang is a board-certified doctor in dental sciences who works hard to make sure each and every visit is a truly personalized and pleasant one. He has been actively practicing dentistry since 1960.
He continues to fully enjoy his dental profession working for Community Health of South Florida Inc. at the Naranja Health Center. He says that serving the community at Naranja for more than 10 years has been “life-fulfilling and the most rewarding experience.”
He earned his general and surgical dentistry degree from The Autonomous University of Mexico at Mexico D.F. and completed his surgical dentistry residency at the Mexico D.F. General Hospital. He has dentistry board licenses in Florida, California, Mexico and Nicaragua.
Selected by the Consumer Research Council of America, he was included in the “2000 Guide to America’s Top Dentists.” The office of the Governor of the State of Florida, the Lions Club Miami and the “Estrella de Nicaragua” newspaper awarded Dr. Lang the Bronze Trophy in 1991 in recognition for his professional leadership and inspiration to other Nicaraguan professionals in exile.
He has successfully completed more than 750 hours of post-graduate odontology programs. Some of the most relevant include:
- The three levels of Higher Dental Education in Cosmetic Dentistry at the L.D. Pankey Institute.
- The “Advanced Periodontal Therapy Program” at Advancements in Periodontology Ltd.
- The “Automated Endodontics Program” at the continuing Education Center of America.
- The Post Graduate Orthodontic Program from the Mid-America Orthodontic Society.
- The “Cosmetic and Reconstructive PerioSurgery Program” at the Perio Institute.
His professional affiliations include: the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Latino American Dental Association, the Dental Federation of Central America and Panama, the Odontology College of Nicaragua and the Dental Association of Northern Nicaragua.
Request an appointment with this provider at your preferred locationNaranja Health Center